The Last Dinosaur The Last Dinosaur

Well done.

For your first public game this is excellent. Kind of reminds me of that game where you go round a watery planet ina boat avoiding asteroides and missiles. Very good.

Don't Taze Me Bro! Don't Taze Me Bro!

BRILLIANT!

I have been waiting fo rthis to pop up. :D GOOD JOB!

Simpsomaker Simpsomaker

Well done.

Way to show those wankers at fox you're not scared! Well Done!

PapaQ responds:

Yeah, it's a sad world if we fear creating some tangents of the things we love? I'll await to hear from Fox and let Newgrounds know if they contact me again.

Jerry jackson soundboard! Jerry jackson soundboard!

Amazing....

Jerry Jackson is amazing and now I have his grammatical errors at the click of a button, except it would be alot easier to click if you put the words on a shape to click, so you don't have to click the words themselves, which can get annoying!.

[OLD] SpaceWars: SR [OLD] SpaceWars: SR

pretty darn good.

but once you can time travel, you can click time travel, make loadsa money and your planet won't get damaged while doing this so the game is too easy. you should fix this too make the game more of a challenge.

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

good game.

good game. nice style. and to those who say you can make a joke about Columbine but not about V-Tech are ignorant. either everything is okay to make fun of, or nothing is. lives were lost at both tragedies, just beacuse one was years ago and one was not even a month ago dosent mean only one of them can be ridiculed.

Retron Retron

Genius!

a classic game with a brilliant twist, i love it.