The CTSG Collab! The CTSG Collab!

Awesome.

What a great idea. I really enjoyed the song and the animations went well with each section. Well done.

Rig responds:

Thanks! Want to join the next one?

Party Pokemon Collab Party Pokemon Collab

ure osum

srsly teh bst moovee iv evr seen!!1

MinusNick responds:

LOLZILLA, you're a pretty cool guy!

Harry The Harlequin Fetus Harry The Harlequin Fetus

You've done it again.

Well done Catoblepas. Another brilliant flash in terms of animation and, once again, a total mindfuck.

Catoblepas responds:

thankzilla

super happy fun life super happy fun life

I take it back

I think the music does go with it. Very nice, hopefully you'll win another award some day soon.

YEAH YOU BEST FUCKIN' TAKE IT BACK OR YOU'RE GAY LIKE DOBERMAN7

Hehe, thanks, that'd be nice if I won an award that wasn't just an underdog. Glad you liked it.

[NoN] EP2 &amp;gt;:U [NoN] EP2 >:U

aSASD

yOU GUYS are aWEsome!

Sevkat responds:

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE TOTALLY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rbgy)ty*#@gt%$U82 QYH 875 G2B0T87G 2u85t

Tom's Beard. Tom's Beard.

Song.

What song is that?

Mechabloby responds:

Dammit, I've been getting Cyrstal Castles and Castle Crashers muddled up alot.

The band is actually called Cyrstal Castles and the song is 'xxzxcxz me'. As I said before, don't try to pronounce it or you'll get a headache.

Nipple Clamps. Nipple Clamps.

Hawt.

Best one to date. Well done. <3

Mechabloby responds:

Radiohead's Nude is on Radio1.

Russians again? Russians again?

AWEeae

I liked. Very nice, very smooth. Your English accent is do fucking HAWT. Can't wait to see some more. :)

Dew responds:

<<<<3

I love you. I love you.

Love it.

Very, very nice. Has a Dave Firth feel to it. I like it a lot. what happen to your other project though?

Mechabloby responds:

Read my previous blog post.

Congé. Congé.

I'm impressed.

That was great. The animation was very nice, I liked it. It could have been a bit smoother in some parts though. I also liked the lovely wee Muse reference in there, it was nice.

Mechabloby responds:

Which parts could of been smoother? o: